The N Gauge Society - UK and Worldwide N Gauge
Welcome to the N Gauge Society (often referred to as the NGS) website. The NGS is a non-profit making organisation, run by volunteers for the benefit of the railway modelling hobby in general and N Gauge modellers in particular. We have several thousand members in the UK and abroad, and actively welcome new members, whatever their current skill levels.
The NGS was formed in 1967 by a small group of N Gauge modellers from West Yorkshire, supported by the late Sydney Pritchard, the founder of the present day Peco Railway Models.
The NGS's aims are to promote N Gauge and encourage active participation in N Gauge railway modelling.
Benefits of Membership
- On joining, a membership pack which includes the 200-plus page NGS Handbook and the most recent NGS Journal
- Colour bi-monthly NGS Journal
- Exclusive kits and RTR models for GWR, SR, LMS, LNER, BR and modern image wagons and coaches
- A mail order shop with many discounted N Gauge items conveniently available from a single source - to place an order, go to www.ngsjoin.com
- Access to Area Groups and Special Interest Groups
- Regular Competitions
- Annual Model Making Competition
If you want to see a recent issue of the N Gauge Journal you get one as part of an introductory pack.
Send a cheque or money order payable to N Gauge Society for £1.50 (£2.50 overseas) to:
N Gauge Society (Dept.W)
52 Gainsborough Road
50th Anniversary Celebration in 2017
The N Gauge Society will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th May 2017 at Loughborough Central Station - LE11 1RW
Watch this space for further details of layouts, traders, train rides, evening dinner and more!