More inspection saloon options
LAST CHANCE FOR SALOON...
Time is running out for NGS members to enjoy the discounted rate for ordering their LMS Inspection Saloon, however high levels of pre-ordering have led the N Gauge Society to add two more models to its planned schedule of releases.
The most popular liveries so far have been LMS Crimson Lake and BR Maroon, so the two new models will be in these liveries but will incorporate different running numbers, enabling customers depicting the post-war steam period to accurately run two Saloons without the need to renumber.
The full list of releases is now as follows:
- LMS Lined Crimson Lake with Black ends. No. 45021
- BR Crimson and Cream with Black ends - No. 45026
- BR Maroon - No. 45020
- BR Blue/Grey with yellow ends - No. 45028
- LMS Crimson Lake with yellow ends - No. 45030
- EWS Maroon/Buff with half yellow ends - No. 45029
- LMS Lined Crimson Lake with Black ends - No. 45035
- BR Maroon - No. 45036
The model is scheduled for release at Warley 2012. The price is expected to be around £22-24; members ordering before 31st May 2012 will receive a discount of £1.