Benefits of Membership
Join our worldwide community of thousands of N gauge modellers, and access a growing range of exclusive products and services, all designed to assist your N Gauge modelling, whether you are a beginner or an expert.
N Gauge Handbook
Our 200+ page full colour reference manual of N Gauge modelling -
(A5 loose leaf format pre-drilled to fit an A5 ring-binder)
N Gauge Journal (6 per year)
Our professionally printed colour magazine. 92 pages of news, reviews and articles
Exclusive products and services
- Exclusive rolling stock kits - Over 50 different wagon designs
- Exclusive Ready To Run stock
- Bi-monthly Journal - Full-colour magazine of layouts, reviews and modelling guides
- Modelmaster transfers - Extensive range for UK wagons, coaches and locos
- NGS mail order - Nearly 2,000 N Gauge items from one convenient shop
- Handbook - Over 200 pages
- Area Groups - Find fellow enthusiasts locally
- Annual Model Making Competition - Inspire and be inspired
- Help Line - Answers for your modelling problems and queries
- Annual General Meeting - Have your say in your society
The N Gauge Society is open to anyone modelling in N Gauge, whether UK, European, Far East or American prototype, and any era. We also aim to provide encouragement to beginners as well as inspiration to more experienced model makers.
To get an introductory pack including sample N Gauge Journal, see contact details towards the bottom of the Home page.