The Modelmaster range of waterslide decals is made exclusively for the N Gauge Society, combining screen printing (for sharp, opaque print), with 21st century varnish (for thin , clear protection). The range is extensive, covering freight and coaching stock, locos, station signs, general purpose lettering, bus sides and nameplates. It also covers eras from Grouping to Privatisation.
A Modelmaster catalogue is available from our Shop: code MMT000.
Up to 5 packets of Modelmaser transfers and/or nameplates can be obtained free of our normal p & p if a stamped addressed envelope, C5 size with a large letter stamp is included with your order.
Which one do I want?
We intend to build up the amount of information available here, with the aim to make it easier to find that right pack to order, whatever your next project may be. Not least because of the sheer size of the Modelmaster range, this will be a gradual process. However, waiting till we have everything ready seems a waste, so we will be adding information as we verify it. This is a work in progress, so if you spot any errors or typos, please let us know via the Contact Us page.
So far we have the following pages to help you select the right transfers, plus PDF files from the 2010 catalogue which, although now out of date, we have left on line as examples for reference.
The following PDF pages of the 2010 catalogue may be of use in introducing the size of the range to a wider audience. Note that these pages are:
- Graphics only - not text
- Large (about 1M so be patient while they load)
- NOT high resolution, but should be readable
- Split by category rather than by catalogue page number (so you only need to look at one page?)
- Set to open in a new window
- .... and they require a PDF reader (e.g. the free Acrobat Reader) to be installed on your computer.
- Prices are the 2010 price. Please check the current Journal for upto date prices.
- The codes used are NOT the Shop codes but the Modelmasters code. Please check NGS transfer cross-reference
Thanks are due to Modelmaster for their cooperation, and to the NGS member who originlly scanned these interim pages.